God has done a lot in my life. While in D.C. but even more so now that I am here and have gone through some interesting steps in life.
First God has done so incredibly much. He not only continues to break me of bad habits but continues to form His ways with in me and I am continuously changing for the Lord. He has shown me that in forgiveness you must forget to receive His full mercy and grace. Now every time I mess up or feel discouraged I simply look up and God sends the right praise song to my heart.
Before i tell you of my college experience so far I must share this, I have learned and been shown so much that I could not express to you how much I have been through and how I am continuing to grow. Tonight BSM (Baptist Student Ministry)had a service at Mim's our chapel building and it had to be the best worship I have had in a very very long time. Thank you God!
Now for the college experience...whooooo!
Day 1- move in
That was insanely difficult! Leaving Matt was hard and I cried a lot actually. We have gotten to know each other so well. This past year we decided if we were gonna be serious it would be good to be friends. Good friends. Best friends even. With that being said we have grown really close. And with that said it felt like I moved away from my best friend.
Leaving my parents. That was very strange! Especially after I received a new truck from them the day before I moved. It was sad but exciting. I don't know much of what to say because it is still sinking in. I call mom a lot haha. Well text a lot too. I love talking to Daddy and mom is doing wonderful. I miss my cousins and never realized how much I see them until I left. Everything in the room fits. Yes y'all were right and I do not have to much stuff.
Day 2-Jacket Journey
Jacket Journey is a blast! I love our small group meetings and hanging out meeting new people and learning about the school. My group is insane! Jocks and me lol. Haley would be there if weren't for soccer. We did a ton. To rap it up quickly lol we played a ton of fun games in the heat. These were my first competitive games since I developed reactionary asthma so its not like full blown just not under control. Well I am having a hard time breathing because I lost my back up in hailer.
We had a shaving cream fight and I got completely covered. I couldn't take a pic because well I couldn't even see! I had to rinse off before I was aloud to enter the building.
I miss my family and Matt and his family, but I am having an absolute blast! It feels kinda like camp or work right now because I have had a fun time but still talk to people and had such a fun awesome worship to start things off.
well you are caught up so far. I shall add to it tomorrow and from here on out. Thank you for your patience and receptiveness.
A hearts size should not be judged by the amount it can hold but by how much love and affection it can our unto others and the Lord.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment