ok so maybe I like this blog thing a lil much but its a relief and so far as I know no one is reading this.
AAAAHHH, the bad. I realized I screwed some things up and I may not have a couple pf friendships that I used to. This blows because they were and always will be friends I totally and completely respect but because I might have pushed to hard and their behavior things just won't be the same. It is a real shame.
2nd bad aaaahhhh! I don't know what to do. I love someone but because of all the time apart and what God is doing in my life I am feeling a huge seperation and hinestly not much problem about it at all. I know that sounds horrible, but my happiness is in the Lord and no one else. He chooses to grace my life with all kinds of people. Some bring me joy and others growth. I don;t know what to do with this person partially because they don't know what to do with the new God loving, fearing, serving, fun no worries living life me. I am letting God and this person decide and if I feel lead to do something I will. til then, prayers. ( Note my devo yesterday and today told me that to serve I must let go of all "strongholds" to people or things, and that serving the Lord is hard)
AAAHHH the excellent! (not just good anymore)
I had a wonderful night with friends whom I haven't spent time with in a long time and it was aaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing! Thank you! We simply chilled. Played a few video games ate an awesome dinner and chilled. I feel so relaxed. We chatted about everything, and greatly I don't remember a thing because I let it go! NO i was not under the influence. I was simply having a great time with friends and had a chat. Then I came home. It was awesome and I am incredibly relaxed. It is amazing what God will do for someone when they choose to live His way. (go figure)
I finally see that living in His footsteps just to do His will is awesome. Doors open when they need to and close when neccessary. I like to call it just being, because if I allow myself to just be God can work in me and thru me where and when with no reservations and I can just be and likfe tonight relax. LIke in D.C. I grew and worked and found my mission in life and the work place God has choosen to put me in. Like when I go to college and can be free and serve in the inner city (God's mission for me because of the heart He has graced me with, sorry just trying to give it to God and respect it) and play soccer and be and learn.
I see God not only fixing my brokeness but improving it and showing me so much! :) I have no words because anything I could scribble up would not do it justice and probably hinder this. hahaha.
Thanks God for everything and all your little life lessons! (GOD MOMENT!)
No comments:
Post a Comment