I feel the neccessity to start today's blog with an appology to those, especially a certain few who know who they are, that I have either stressed out or exhausted emotionally and spiritually to the point of annoyance. I am greatly sorry and hope that friendships can be mended.
Now for a better recap of today.
I began my day after a horrible night of hardly any sleep with a devotional. " choose for yourself whom this day you shall serve.." The day before the verse basically said Christ is a hard path to fallow and doing right is difficult. So that's when I started to pray about the right thing to do about 3 specific relationships or begining of friendships in my life. Throughought the day God has led me to this...
I have overly stressed not only a dear friend but a close relationship and both are on the frayed edges.
I have also worn out my welcome with another because I don't know when to shut up. I have probably also offened this person thru bugging into their life and well it seems as though I have coppied them or tried to be like them. Which is not the case. I am simply inspired. The truth is these people will probably never read this, though is a little hurtful, it is a growing experience in Christ.
To cap off this section of the word vomet I'm gonna ask forgiveness and a fresh start.
Today as you saw earlier I went and had my tattoo touched up and it is so cool. It gets better! So a friend of mine saw this on facebook and commented that it led her to open her bible! how cool so this tattoo is a starter of many things! We will see where this goes haha.
I was in san antonio with my totally cool mom. We are getting things off to a great new start since I have been back from my trip. We got a lot of things for my college dorm room, got some cute clothes on sale for school, and made dinner together. Then we watched a movie, and now I'm chillen.
I have learned a lot today and can't wait for tomorrow. I am going to check out a new church in our inner city and go over to a friends house.
God bless all.
-xo KB
No comments:
Post a Comment