Saturday, July 10, 2010

good day

Today was a good day. Woke up and had a good devo.

Hebrews 10:24-26
To stir up other we can not just sit in a corner and pray peace, patience, and guidence. Neither can we just perform good works. We must practice both thru the God's guidence. We must find peace and rest in studying His word and then perform the works He sets before us so that we stir the hearts of others.

My cousin had a wonderful birthday and he is set with tractors for life. God love little boys haha.
Worked on my bike for 3 hours (a mountain bike, not motorcycle...though I wish) and bought a papasan chair for my dorm room which I am chillen in right now..very good life decision. Then practiced guitar, well played and taught myself new songs. Including my favorite, Lead Me by Sanctus Real. Now I am going to invite mom to play wii and pray about what God has for my life and tomorrow with church. God bless my friends and family and all the people of the world. I am going to soak up the good day.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment