Friday, July 16, 2010

best thing ever!

So I got this call from a friend in D.C. who is there to work for the summer...(yes I am slightly jealous because I really wish I had had more time there.)

He is working in the part of the neighborhood in Anacostia inner city that I call home now haha. Well the little girl who attached herself to me and claimed me asked Jesus in her heart! She wrote me a letter and we are corrisponding. This is such a God moment after having to deal with human lungs and the decision about soccer. I have not made anything official yet, but good news is on the way..hopefully. It will be good for some, unfortunate for others. Thoug, back to focus. God is doing great things in that city and I will keep updates of those precious kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment