Wednesday, July 21, 2010

times

''I hear you say my love is over, it's underneath, it's inside, it's in between, the times you doubt me when you can't feel, the times you question "is this for real?", the times you're broken, the times that you mend, the times you hate me, and the times that you bend.
My love is over, it's underneath, it's inside, it's in between, the times you're healing when your heart breaks, the times you feel like you've fallen from grace, the times that you're hurting, and the times that you heal, the times you go hungry and are tempted to steal,in times of confusion, chaos, and pain,
I'm there in your sorrow under the weight of your shame, I'm there through the heartache; I'm there in the storm,
My love I will keep by My power alone.
I don't care where you've fallen, where you have been. I'll never fore sake you, my love never ends. It never ends."

God tells us this daily as we screw up, when we are scared to show emotions to some that we love when we freely give it to those we serve, but if we can not serve at home we should not serve elsewhere. I am sorry for how I have acted because when I first came back from serving where I feel lead to serve I did not act as a brat, but I have been compromising my daily devotional standards and not being solely focused on the Lord and Him only the first thing of the day and my actions have shown that. I am getting back to Him as we all do. I seem to do this a lot, but it just shows God's loving heart for not letting me fall to far.

He rebuilds in wondrous ways.

(compliments to the song Times by Tenth Avenue North)

No comments:

Post a Comment